Muddled mint and berries, combined with the an amazing whiskey, ginger beer, and lemon juice make this cocktail to die for! It may require a few extra steps, but trust us it is worth it. Follow this recipe and become a bartender in your own home.
- 1.5oz Port Finish Whiskey
- .5oz Lemon Juice
- .5oz Side Hustle Simple Syrup
- .5oz Side Hustle Ginger Beer Syrup
- 2-4oz Soda Water
- 2-3 Blackberries
- 2-3 Mint Leaves
- Muddle mint and berries.
- Combine all ingredients in the shaker with ice.
- Shake, strain, then top remainder of glass with soda water.
Other recipes you might like